USED Epiphone Les Paul Custom Pro Electric Guitar, Silver Burst
The Les Paul Custom Limited-Edition electric guitar is part of the "Inspired by Gibson" collection of guitars that closely adheres to the classic Kalamazoo style. It borrows specs from Mr. Paul’s original '54, then adds chrome hardware and ProBucker pickups. If you're looking for vintage sounds with some flash, this Epiphone will do the trick.
The mahogany body has a gloss finish that practically glistens. The neck is mahogany with a SlimTaper profile. Pearloid block inlays line the evony fretboard.
Epiphone’s ProBuckers sound so close to vintage PAFs that even experts can’t always tell them apart. Transparent and crisp, ProBuckers use lower-output Alnico II magnets for a warmer, more creamy sound.
This Custom has traditional hardware, but finishes all of it—the stopbar tailpiece, tune-o-matic bridge, Grover tuners—in chrome. The Grovers have an 18:1 ratio for precise, dialed-in tuning. Additional features of the Epiphone Les Paul Custom Limited-Edition electric guitar include 5-ply binding, speed knobs and a GraphTech nut.Features
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper profile, ebony fretboard
- ProBucker 2 (neck), ProBucker 3 (bridge), 3-way switch
- LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover Rotomatic tuners
- Body Type: Single-Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Slim
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Vintage
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Vintage-style
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: No
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: China