USED Fender Squier Classic Vibe '70s Stratocaster HSS (Black With Maple Fretboard)
The Classic Vibe ‘70s Stratocaster HSS is the ultimate throwback to the iconic large-headstock Strat models of the 1970s. This guitar is a tone machine, thanks to its Fender-Designed alnico pickups that will make your ears sing.
But this guitar isn't just about the sound, it's also about the feel, with a slim and comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile that makes playing a breeze, and a 9.5”-radius fingerboard that's easy on the fingers and narrow-tall frets that allow you to bend strings with ease. The vintage-style tremolo system adds an extra touch of expressiveness to your playing.
This Squier model also features 1970s-inspired headstock markings, nickel-plated hardware, and a slick vintage-tinted gloss neck finish that'll transport you back in time, giving you that old-school vibe that'll make you want to play all day and all night. Just don't forget to grab a case separately to keep it safe.
- Contoured poplar body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with maple fingerboard and tall narrow frets
- Fender Designed Alnico pickups in HSS configuration with 5-way switch
- Nickel hardware includes vintage-style tremolo bridge and tuning machines
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Neck finish: Tinted
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Fender Designed Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Middle: Fender Designed Designed Alnico Single-Coil
- Bridge: Fender Designed Wide Range Humbucking
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel