USED Behringer C-4 Matched Pair of Studio Condenser Microphones
Used but in excellent condition.
The Behringer C-4 matched pair of condenser mics gives you great sound at a spectacular price. The C-4 exhibits a slight rise in the 1k to 8k frequency range, imparting nice shimmer to cymbals and presence to pianos, while its cardioid pickup pattern provides excellent off-axis rejection. You get ultra low-noise transformerless FET input circuitry that can handle rowdy dynamics and boasts a whopping maximum SPL of 136dB. A switchable low-frequency rolloff eliminates uninvited infrasonics, and the 10dB pad is handy for taming toms and 412 cabs. The Behringer C-4 - you need a pair.
Behringer C-4 Features at a Glance:
- 2 matched condenser microphones for stereophonic studio recording and live applications
- Ideal as main and support microphones for studio and live applications
- Cardioid pickup pattern for effective feedback elimination
- Low-mass diaphragm for ultra-wide frequency response and ultimate sound reproduction
- Switchable low-frequency roll-off and input attenuation
- Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal die-cast body
- Gold-plated 3-pin XLR connector for highest signal integrity
- Stand adapters, windscreens, stereo-bar and transport case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Requires +48V phantom power