USED Paiste Colorsound 900 20" Heavy Crash Cymbal
Incredibly clean with little to signs of stick, this "used" Paiste Colorsound 900 20" Heavy Crash Cymbal in red is ready for your kit.
- "Hybrid hammering technique for dark, musical tonal quality Medium to loud volume Lively intensity with a washy stick sound Finish will never crack, chip or peel"
- "The Paiste Colorsound 900 Heavy Crash has a solid, medium-bright, full-bodied sound
- It delivers a powerful crash with a meaty attack and feels at home in high-volume musical settings
- Paiste first pioneered color coated cymbals with COLORSOUND 5 in 1984 as a means for artistic expression during the time period when popular music became visual in music videos on television
- In the 1990s VISIONS made an appearance, and in recent years certain Artist Inspiration models feature color coating - Stewart Copeland's Blue Bell Ride, Aquiles Priester's Giga Bell Ride and Danny Carey's Dry Heavy Ride