USED Guild Starfire I DC Semi-Hollow Electric Guitar, Pelham Blue
Killer deal on a near mint, professional semi-hollow!
Ready to take your playing to a whole new level? Check out the Starfire I DC, a semi-hollowbody guitar that combines classic styling and modern design. For reduced feedback and clear sustain, it utilizes a center block made of mahogany - but don't worry, you'll still get all the airy, crisp tone you'd expect from a semi-hollowbody.
The maple top, back and sides are elegantly arched for an eye-catching design - and it's comfortable too! The 24 3/4” scale length with thin “U“ neck profile makes for a fast, smooth playing experience. Plus with easy access to the upper register at 18th fret neck joint and Guild Vintage tuners with 18:1 gear ratio, keeping everything in tune will be no problem!
Adding vintage flavor are the HB-2 Alnico II humbuckers which provide plenty of rich tone – if you want single coil sound too? Just use the included push-pull coil splitting feature! Get hold of a Starfire I DC today – it just might change your life!
Starfire I DC with Guild Vibrato Tailpiece Specifications:
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow
- Top wood: Laminated Maple
- Body wood: Laminated Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Thin U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Vibrato
- Tuning machines: Die-cast High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold Separately
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Country of Origin: Indonesia