Ibanez RG421PBCHF Electric Guitar (Caribbean Shoreline Flat)
The RG Series RG421PB electric guitar from Ibanez is constructed with a meranti body and poplar burl top, and comes in a sapphire blue flat finish. It has a complementary Wizard III bolt-on maple neck and 24-fret jatoba fingerboard and white dot inlay. The solid double-cutaway body allows for easy access to the entire fingerboard, and delivers maximum resonance and sustain, which is further enhanced by the fixed bridge. The Wizard III neck is thin, flat and fast, yet strong, and provides unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The Quantum humbucking neck and bridge pickups offer accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking and precise articulation. A 5-way pickup selector switch is wired for series, parallel, and split configurations for a wide variety of sounds, which can be adjusted using the guitar's master volume and tone controls. Additionally, the RG421PB is fitted with cosmo black hardware and includes a fixed bridge, as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
This affordably priced instrument is highly respected for its tone, features, and ability to hold its tuning, making it an ideal choice for players of all levels.
Wizard III Maple Neck
- Ibanez's thin, flat, and fast, yet strong and sturdy Wizard neck offers unlimited playability for demanding players, and features a two-octave 24-fret fingerboard for wide tonal range
- The Quantum pickups provide accelerated bass response for exceptionally fast tracking of high-speed staccato riffing with crushing midrange and precise high-end articulation
- Neck Type: Wizard III maple
- Body: Poplar burl top / meranti body
- Fingerboard: Jatoba fingerboard with white dot inlay
- Frets: 24, jumbo
- Bridge: Fixed
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (Humbucker, passive/ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Color: Cosmo Black
- Scale: 25.5" / 648.0mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 43.0mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.3" / 58.0mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.7" / 19.0mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.8" / 21.0mm
- Radius: 15.7" / 400.0mm