Ibanez SR300E CCB Electric 4 String Electric Bass (Charred Champagne Burst)
The SR Standard Series SR300E from Ibanez is a modern electric bass featuring a nyatoh body in a charred champagne burst finish. Its bolt-on SR4 5-piece maple/walnut neck is fitted with a 24-fret jatoba fingerboard which has white dot inlays. The solid double-cutaway body delivers maximum resonance and sustain, while the SR neck is smooth and fast, providing unlimited playability for the most demanding player.
The PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups provide a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression. A 3-way power-tap selector switch allows you to choose between a variety of humbucking and single-coil settings, while the 3-band active EQ provides boost and cut over the treble, mid, and bass frequencies. Volume and balance controls can be used to further regulate the sound. Additionally, the SR300E is fitted with cosmo black hardware, including an Accu-cast B120 bridge as well as a set of standard die-cast tuners on the headstock.
PowerSpan Dual Coil Pickups
- Developed by Ibanez, the exposed pole pieces of the PDC pickups produce a stronger signal and increase the response of the higher frequencies without sacrificing low end. The result is a tone rich in harmonic detail and dynamic expression.
Custom 3-Band EQ with 3-Way Power Tap Switch
- The 3-band EQ works in conjunction with a coil tap switch for maximum control over a wide variety of professional bass tones. Tap Mode (single coil) creates a punchy, dynamic sound with superior articulation. Series Mode (humbucking) delivers a full, warm tone, and Power Tap Mode provides the best of both worlds—combining the clarity of the single coil with the fat bottom end of the humbucker.
Accu-Cast B120 Bridge
- The B120's extra-wide string slots can accommodate even the heaviest of gauges. Walls and channels of the new bridge plate effectively "trap" the saddles, ensuring perfect directional uniformity.
- Neck type: SR4 5-piece maple/walnut
- Body: Nyatoh body
- Fingerboard: Jatoba with white dot inlays
- Frets: 24, medium
- Bridge: Accu-cast B120 (0.7" / 19mm string spacing)
- Neck pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Bridge pickup: PowerSpan Dual Coil (passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ with 3-way power tap switch
- Hardware color: cosmo black
- Scale: 34" / 864mm
- Width at nut: 1.5" / 38mm
- Width at last fret: 2.4" / 62mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 19.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.8" / 21.5mm
- Radius: 12" / 305mm