JBL 104-BT Compact Reference Monitors with Bluetooth
JBL 104-BT compact reference monitors with Bluetooth draw from seven decades of JBL Professional engineering to deliver the truest, most accurate sound in their class. They're perfect for recording musicians, producers, podcasters, and vloggers, as well as professional audio engineers seeking an accurate portable reference with Bluetooth streaming. The black 104-BT are sleek, elegantly designed monitors with compact form factors, making stunning statements in any studio while conserving valuable work space. Creative professionals, music lovers, and anyone who wants the flexibility to stream both wired and wireless sound into high-quality studio monitors can count on JBL 104-BT to provide an accurate, reliable sonic reference and a truly enjoyable listening experience.
Trust the Transparency
Great mixes start with honest mix references. With JBL 104-BT, you'll hear the content you've created in true clarity and detail, with none of the coloration that can compromise your mix decisions. 104-BTs are optimized for desktop placement, and their smooth off-axis response means you can reference your mixes confidently across a wide sweet spot.
The Bluetooth Advantage
The 104-BT offers the convenience of Bluetooth streaming, which gives audio engineers the ability to check their mixes over Bluetooth to ensure they translate well to common listening scenarios.
Pro Performance, Scaled to Size
The world's top recording studios and touring artists rely on JBL Professional monitors to deliver unparalleled fidelity and performance. With our 1 Series, JBL has optimized that technology in their smallest form factor ever. The 104-BT Reference Monitor's innovative coaxial driver design features a high-frequency driver aligned with a woofer cone precisely contoured to deliver accurate response, exceptional detail and impressive off-axis performance. The result: neutral, accurate sound, anywhere. The cabinet’s precisely contoured low-frequency port works with the driver to deliver powerful, tight bass at any volume level.
The proprietary coaxial driver combines 4.5-inch (118 mm) woofer and .75-inch (19 mm) soft-dome tweeter for transparency and wide sweet spot -
- Reference mixes via Bluetooth 5.0 streaming
- Integrated 60-watt Class D power amplifier; 30-Watts distributed to each speaker
- Acoustically optimized for desktop placement
- Molded ABS cabinet with contoured low-frequency port
- Three sets of inputs allow connection with professional equipment, personal music players and consumer devices
- Master monitor includes electronics for the extension monitor, minimizing wiring and clutter
- Front-panel input control selects Bluetooth, Aux, RCA, TRS or combines all inputs
- Front-panel volume control and headphone jack with speaker mute feature
- Includes extension monitor speaker wire, 3.5 mm to RCA audio cable, regional power cable, and quick setup guide