RapcoHorizon BLC-3MS Stage Series Balanced Line Cable XLRM - TRS 3-Feet
In studio applications that require a balanced cable, these handmade, ultra-quiet cables set the standard. Using our standard MIC1 wire and hand soldered all metal 1/4" TRS and XLR Male connectors will provide for a quiet, rugged, reliable connection every time.
- (2) 24 gauge center conductors
- Utilizing a serve shielded process for quiet operation yielding maximum flexibility
- Matte jacket PVC material is very flexible yet durable with very low memory
- Pure copper conductor and shield
- Individually tested for performance and quality
- Cable: MIC1
- Conductor Gauge: (2)24 gauge
- Shield: Bare annealed copper serve
- Shield Coverage: 95%
- Jacket: Matte PVC
- O.D. 0.230"
- Capacitance: 21 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Cond.-Shield Capacitance: 37 pF/ft. @ 1 kHz
- Characteristic Impedance: 70O NOMINAL
- D.C. Resistance @ 20°C: 23O/1000'