KORG Pa700 Professional Arranger
This professional board ships direct from Korg and is typically not in stock at the Smyrna store. Expect delivery in 3-5 business days.
The black and dark red Korg Pa700 Professional Arranger is a velocity-sensitive, 61-key keyboard that is designed for use by both beginners and advanced players for live performance, practice, and karaoke applications. It features a 7" capacitive touchscreen display that provides control over important parameters as well as in-depth editing of your sounds. The Pa700 incorporates over 1700 factory sounds including wind instruments, basses, guitars, and a multilayer stereo piano with damper and body resonance, as well as GM/XG sound sets, and over 106 drum kits. Playback is provided via the integrated dual 25W amplifiers that power the two built-in dual-cone speakers.
Two 1/4" microphone inputs allow you to integrate vocals into your performance. Additionally, the left input works as a guitar input and includes three FX processors, 45 factory presets, and 64 user presets. The integrated MP3 player supports the MP3+G format for graphical display of lyrics and images on either the 7" touchscreen or an optional external display via RCA. You can play back MIDI and MP3 files simultaneously while transposing, accelerating, or slowing them down. You can record your performance to the internal 960MB of memory, an optional USB drive, or a microSD card.
The Pa700 offers a variety of effects to further shape your sounds, including 148 effect types with three insert FX, four master FX, a master limiter, and 4-band parametric EQ. Korg has incorporated vocal processing from TC-Helicon, which provides up to five FX with 28 factory presets and 64 user presets. The Korg Pa700 ships with a music stand and power adapter.
Over 370 Included Styles
- The Pa700 delivers over 370 auto-accompaniment Styles, straight out of the box. Each one is a fully realized musical environment dedicated to creating a particular musical style. With so many to choose from, the Pa700 can provide instant access to a vast and robust range of musical genres. Each Style features 4 Fill Ins + Break patterns, one for each variation. Using the new Auto Fill function, they can be automatically recalled as you move between the four variations. The Pa700 has 1152 locations in which to save your new Styles and settings
- In addition, each Style can be enhanced by using the four Pads. Each Pad can add a one-time or repeating riff, a percussion part, an accent sound, or even a sound effect
- Use the joystick, 2 assignable knobs, and 3 assignable switches to add expressivity to your performance
- Custom Styles: Thanks to an all-new, built-in Standard MIDI File to Style converter, you can quickly and easily have onboard styles of the latest songs. Just obtain a new Standard MIDI File, load it into the Pa700 , and the built-in converter will easily and quickly turn it into KORG style, while also creating a chord sequence from the song’s chords
- The Pa700 includes high-quality effects from the Korg library. Two insert and two master effects can be used for the accompaniment tracks, while one insert and two master effects can be used for the real-time keyboard tracks
- 148 effect types are available, including reverbs, delays, vintage stomp box simulations, amp and cabinet simulators, and more
- Connect a dynamic microphone, and adjust parameters such as the EQ, compressor, gate, reverb, and delay to make the vocals sound smooth and studio-produced
- The Vocal Remover will even let you remove the voice from MP3 Songs so you can sing along with them
- Guitar FX algorithms let you add pedal and studio effects to a guitar connected to the dedicated guitar input on the back of the instrument
- High-quality guitar effects from the Korg collection have been selected to add the sound of all-tube amplifiers, realistic distortion, chorus or delay pedals, and studio-quality reverbs