On-Stage ASMS4730 Microphone Isolation Reflection Shield Filter
- Vented Aluminum Panel with 2" Foam
- Lightweight and Portable
- Absorbs Unwanted Room Noise
- Helps Eliminate Reflections
- Semicircular Design
- Adjustable Depth and Height of Shield
- Attaches to Most Standard Mic Stands
- Shaft Included to Mount Microphone
The Isolation Shield and Stand-Mounted Acoustic Enclosure from On-Stage is a lightweight and portable shield that mounts onto most standard microphone stands, creating a mini recording studio. The vented aluminum surround panel, metal frame, and 2" acoustic foam can be used to block out unwanted background noise or reflections, and improve the direct sound output when recording.
It includes a mounting bracket for attaching the shield to most standard microphone stands, and a microphone-mounting bar so you can position your mic from two-to-seven inches from the screen. The entire screen adjusts vertically up to 5-1/2" in height.