USED Akai MPX16 Production Controller
Used and fully functional. No Software included.
Flexible sequencing and sampling software with classic MPC workflow
Akai bundled the MPC Studio with MPC2 music production software to make it a comprehensive music production system. This software music production environment gives you a 128-track sequencer and phenomenal sample-manipulation options with support for WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, SND, and many other audio file formats. What's more, it supports every MPC sample and sequence ever created by any other MPC. But the software included with the MPC Studio lets you do much more than you could with a traditional MPC. For instance, you can load up your favorite VST plug-ins and use them right along with your samples. You can even use MPC Studio as a virtual instrument in your favorite DAW.
Akai MPC Studio Music Production System Features:
- A hybrid hardware and software music creation system that's perfect for making beats and producing electronic music
- Combines the hands-on workflow of classic MPC hardware with the processing power of modern computers
- Software DAW-style environment provides you with a 128-track sequencer and versatile MPC sample processing
- Supports WAV, MP3, AIFF, REX, SND, and many other audio file formats
- Full backwards compatibility includes support for samples and sequences created on any legacy MPC model
- Can be used in standalone mode or as a VST plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Can host VST and AU plug-ins in standalone mode with instant mapping and real-time adjustment of VST plug-ins
- Lets you easily record each track as an MPC drum program
- Comes with over 100 instruments and effects to cover a wide range of production styles