Universal Audio Volt 1 1-in/2-out USB 2.0 Audio Interface
Built for singers, guitarists and podcasters, the Universal Audio Volt 1 desktop 1-in/2-out USB 2.0 portable recording interface for Mac/PC and iPad/iPhone delivers 24-bit/192kHz audio conversion, a selectable Vintage mic preamp mode and a suite of industry-leading software. The Volt 1 features top-of-the-line audio quality in a retro-inspired industrial design, making it easy to create professional-sounding music productions, livestreams and podcasts at home or on the road. It includes bus power for Mac, PC, iPad and iPhone. Built-in vintage-style mic preamps and tone shaping bring the rich, full sound of classic UA outboard gear to your studio. It includes a full suite of audio and music tools from Ableton, Relab, Melodyne, UJAM, Marshall, Ampeg and more, giving you all the creative control and flexibility you need.
Record Yourself with Best-in-Class Audio Quality
From the team that brought you the game-changing Apollo interface, Volt 1 delivers superior studio sound quality, with more character and tone than any USB interface in its class.
Capture a Classic Vocal with Vintage Mic Preamp Mode
Few sounds can compare to a vintage Universal Audio 610 tube preamp, as used to record everyone from Ray Charles to Van Halen. Volt 1 gives you the rich, full sound of this classic UA mic/line/instrument preamp, thanks to its built-in tube emulation circuitry, a UA exclusive.
Stay Inspired with a Curated Suite of Audio Software
Some audio interfaces give you a smattering of random audio apps. Not Volt. Instead, UA put together a bundle of serious music production tools, virtual instruments, and plug-ins including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg, and more.
Easy In, Easy Out
Volt 1 gives you simple 1-in/2-out audio connections. Just plug a mic or instrument into the front panel. Then connect your speakers or headphones to monitor your audio with no latency. With Volt, you'll be creating like a pro, fast.
iPad & iPhone Ready
Traveling light? Plug Volt 1 into your iPad or iPhone, and you can easily create beats and samples, record your band’s rehearsals, and edit songs anywhere.*
Includes a 30-day Free Trial to UAD Spark
Volt 1 users get an extended 30-day free trial to UAD Spark, an ever-expanding library of world-class plug-ins and instruments for a low monthly price. UAD Spark plug-ins run natively on Mac and will give your recordings the pro analog tones heard on your favorite albums.
Capture Inspiration for Years to Come
Featuring rugged all-metal construction and sleek, vintage-inspired industrial design, Volt 1 elevates your production space with impeccable style, built to last decades.
- Desktop 1-in/2-out USB audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion for Mac, PC, iPad and iPhone
- Vintage Mic Preamp mode lets you record voice or guitar with the rich, full sound of a classic UA tube preamp
- Essential suite of audio and music software including Ableton, Melodyne, UJAM’s Virtual Drummer, Marshall, Ampeg and more
- Studio-quality headphone amplifier for loud, clear monitoring
- USB bus powered to reduce cable clutter
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Direct Monitoring for latency-free recording
- Stylish, rugged construction built to withstand years of use
- 1-in/1-out MIDI connections
- USB-C to USB-A cable included
- Ableton Live Lite
- Softube Marshall Plexi Classic Amp
- Softube Time & Tone Bundle
- Celemony Melodyne Essential
- Relab LX480 Essentials
- Plugin Alliance Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
- Brainworx bx_tuner
- Brainworx bx_masterdesk Classic
- UJAM Virtual Drummer DEEP
- UJAM Virtual Bassist DANDY
- Spitfire Audio LABS