USED 2018 Gretsch G6228 Player's Edition Duo Jet Stop-Tail, Dark Cherry - Japan w/ HSC
Near-mint condition with the original hard case and all original paperwork and hang tags, this "used" 2018 Gretsch Player's Edition Jet V Stop-Tail guitar in Dark Cherry is for serious players ... the perfect blend of Fender and Gibson tones with a percussive signature sound that is 100% vintage Gretsch. You'll be blown away by the craftsmanship of this luxury instrument.
Power, Fidelity & Complete Tonal Control
The all-new G6228FM Players Edition Jet Single-Cut with V-Stoptail gives you powerful overdrive and shimmering cleans at the flick of a switch.
Chambered Mahogany Bodies — Thick and Acoustically Rich
Each Jet begins with a select 1.85" mahogany body with a maple top that produces a strong, balanced mid-range, while the chambered body delivers a smooth attack and extended bandwidth that is remarkably wide and harmonically rich.
Broad'Tron™ BT65 Pickups – Power & Fidelity
This powerful platform is fueled by all-new Gretsch Broad'Tron BT65 pickups. Designed by the famed Tim Shaw, the BT65 meticulously captures the guitar's sonic palette and reproduces powerful mids, extended lows, and an exceptionally clear, yet smooth high-end. The result is the perfect mixture of wall-shaking power and full-spectrum fidelity that delivers unparalleled overdrive and shimmering cleans — all at the flip of a switch.
Players Edition Comfort, Control & Performance
Responding to players' need for increased comfort, the Jet features a lowered neck set that greatly improves fret-hand mobility while also giving the picking hand a closer approach, increasing comfort and accuracy. Our new full-access rolled cutaway and tapered heel allows the free access to upper frets without awkward pivoting or palm obstruction. This sleek design remains hidden, preserving a vintage aesthetic – a critical feature that is meant to be felt, not seen.
This Jet also comes equipped with additional Players Edition features that give you total control of your tone and performance, including no-load master tone pot with Squeezebox capacitor, master volume with treble bleed circuit, and individual pickup volume controls.
- MODEL #: 2413500877 G6228FM Players Edition Jet
- CASE/GIG BAG: Case Included
- SERIES: Professional Collection
- ORIENTATION: Right-Hand
- COLOR: Dark Cherry Stain
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Japan
- BODY MATERIAL: Mahogany
- BODY FINISH: Gloss
- BODY SHAPE: Jet
- NECK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK FINISH: Gloss Urethane
- NECK SHAPE: Standard "U"
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS: 12" (305mm)
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- POSITION INLAYS: Pearloid Big Block
- NUMBER OF FRETS: 22
- STRING NUT: Graph Tech TUSQ
- NUT WIDTH: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- NUT MATERIAL: Graph Tech TUSQ
- BRIDGE: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- PICKGUARD: Gold Plexi with Gretsch Logo
- CONTROL KNOBS: Arrow
- HARDWARE FINISH: Nickel
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Locking
- STRAP BUTTONS: Schaller Locking
- BRIDGE PICKUP: Broad'Tron BT-65
- NECK PICKUP: Broad'Tron BT-65
- PICKUP CONFIGURATION: Broad'Tron/ Broad'Tron
- CONTROLS: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- SWITCHING: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup