Alesis Concert 88-Key Digital Piano with Full-Sized Keys
The Concert 88-Key Digital Piano with Full-Sized Keys from Alesis is a full-featured digital piano with 128-note polyphony, semi-weighted keys, adjustable touch response, and a built-in 20W speaker system. It features 10 built-in voices: acoustic piano, bright piano, electric piano, harpsichord, drawbar organ, church organ, synth, strings, bass, and clavi. The keyboard can be used to customize the voices by combining any two sounds in layer mode or by assigning to the left or right hands in split mode. In addition, it features adjustable reverb and chorus to further tailor your sound and delivers a great playing experience for the beginner student and the intermediate or professional musician.
The Alesis Concert digital piano is equipped with lesson mode, which divides the 88 keys into two zones with the same pitch and voice. This enables the student and teacher to easily watch each other and play together without having to take turns or reach over one another. There is a 1/4" headphone output that mutes the internal speakers for convenient, quiet private practice.
Furthermore, this keyboard features stereo RCA outputs to connect to a recorder, mixer, amplifier or other sound system. The USB-MIDI output connects you to a computer for using educational software or virtual instrument plug-ins. This digital piano is provided with a sustain pedal, and the keyboard can be powered using the included power supply or six D-cell batteries (not included).
Finally, Skoove premium is included for three months. Skoove is the easiest way to learn piano. It features in-depth online piano courses that adapt to you and give you feedback. It allows you to develop your repertoire on your own time, at your own pace, and with a catalog filled with everything from current hits to classical music.
- 88 full-sized semi-weighted keys with adjustable touch response
- 10 built-in voices with the ability to split or layer 2 voices simultaneously
- 20-watt speakers and 128-note max polyphony for realistic sound and playability
- Lesson mode divides the keyboard into two areas with the same pitch and voice
- Built-in metronome with tap tempo can be easily adjusted from 30 to 280 BPM
- Easily adjustable reverb and chorus FX; pedal resonance feature
- Stereo RCA AUX outputs for connecting to a mixer, amp, or another sound system
- 1/4" headphone output mutes the internal speakers for private practice
- USB-MIDI output for use with educational software or virtual instrument plug-ins
- Sustain pedal included
- Includes a power adapter or power with 6 D-cell batteries (available separately)