Alto Professional TX215 15" 2-Way 600W Powered Loudspeaker
- For Live Stage, Theater & DJ Setups
- 15" Woofer, 1" High-Frequency Driver
- 65 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 600W Peak Class-D Amplification
- XLR-1/4" Combo Input, XLR Link Output
- LED Status Indicators, Contour Switch
- Injection-Molded Polypropylene Enclosure
- Integrated Carry Handles
- Supports Pole-Mount & Floor-Wedge Setups
- Designed & Tuned in the USA
The Alto Professional TX215 is a 15" 2-way 600W powered loudspeaker offering full coverage and high output for bands, DJs, and audio engineers in concert venues, clubs, and live stage applications. It features 600 watts of Class-D amplification driving the 15" woofer and 1" high-frequency compression driver for a frequency response of 65 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight injection-molded polypropylene enclosure provides a socket for mounting on a standard speaker pole, and is angled to accommodate wedge configurations. Top- and side-panel carry handles enable easy transport and positioning.
The XLR-1/4" input accepts sources such as a mixer output or dynamic microphone. Level and tone adjustments are possible via the volume knob and contour switch. An XLR link output allows simple daisy-chaining to additional powered loudspeakers. LEDs are present for power and clip indication. The TX215 is designed and tuned in the USA, and includes an IEC power cable.