Audient iD44 - 20-Input/24-Output High-Performance AD/DA Interface & Monitoring System
This great interface ships direct from Audient to our store or your billing address in approximately five days, and is typically not in stock at the Smyrna store.
- 4 x Class-A Preamp & 2 x JFET Instrument
- Quality 24-Bit / 96 kHz ADA Converters
- Two Independent Headphone Outputs
- Low-Latency DSP Mixer
- Monitoring Hardware Control
- 2 x ADAT Digital I/O Expansion
- USB 2.0 Class Compliant Connectivity
- Two Fully Balanced Inserts
- Customizable Function Buttons
- All-Metal Construction
Building upon the success of the iD22, the Audient iD44 High Performance AD/DA Interface & Monitoring System was designed to cater to engineers and studio professionals who want to integrate the recording interface into a larger studio setup while still leveraging four of the company's renown Class-A console grade microphone preamplifiers. Housed in a desktop style chassis, it transforms your DAW into a world-class recording system by connecting directly to your microphones, computer, and monitors.
The iD44 includes two harmonically rich JFET DI inputs, which are designed to replicate the input stage of a classic valve amplifier. Two fully balanced insert points enable you to integrate your favorite outboard equipment prior to conversion. The insert return gives you direct access to the analog-to-digital converters, providing the cleanest signal path possible and making it great for print-backs or integrating outboard analog line-level sources. Two independent headphone outputs allow for two separate cue mixes, allowing artists to setup a monitor mix that will help them perform to their highest potential.
The iD44 offers console-style monitor control, which is inspired from Audient's heritage in analog console design. The desktop controller offers a wide range of flexible controls and functions, including dedicated talkback, cut and dim buttons, and polarity, mono, speaker-select, and cue-mix monitoring. The iD44 sports mix-focused software, and an iD Mixer. Create up to four stereo artist cue mixes, name and customize channels, save layout presets, assign hardware function buttons, quickly setup advanced routing, use presets in standalone mode, and more.
The iD44 is equipped with two Optical input and output connectors, which offer plenty of options for expansion. Supporting both ADAT and S/PDIF, iD44 enables you to add up to 16 mic preamp channels to your setup for larger sessions like tracking a live band. The Audient iD44 ships with a power supply, a standard USB cable, and a USB Type-C cable.
- 20-input/24-output desktop interface
- Four Class-A Audient console mic preamplifiers
- Professional-quality AD/DA Converters
- Two ADAT inputs and outputs for digital expansion
- Two discrete JFET instrument inputs
- Two fully balanced inserts
- Two independent stereo headphone outputs
- Main and alt speaker outputs
- Three user defined function keys
- Dedicated talkback, dim, and cut controls
- Power switch
- Low-latency DSP mixer
- Word-clock output
- USB2.0 compliant
- 24-bit / 96 kHz
- All-metal enclosure and hand-milled aluminum knobs
This is a Special Order Item with no returns or exchanges available.