Audio 2000's AWM6547DU Dual Headset UHF Wireless Microphone System
With the exceptional RF transmission and reception of the dual-diversity circuitries, the AWM6547DU system from Audio 2000's, with a transmission range of more than 250 feet, fully delivers all the reception and audio quality features that allow you to really enjoy the freedom of wireless without any of the problems. A rack-mount kit is included so that the AWM6547DU system can be secured neatly with your other equipment in a standard pro audio rack.
The AWM6547DU system has been designed and manufactured to be dependable, problem-free, versatile and easy to use.
* Dual-Channel Diversity Wireless Receiver.
* 100 Adjustable Frequencies with PLL Synthesized Control.
* UHF Band Frequency.
* Two Independent XLR Balanced Outputs.
* One 1/4" Unbalanced Audio Output.
* RF Input with Built-in RF Preamplifier to Improve S/N Ratio, Sensitivity and Dynamic Range.
* Low Noise Mixer Circuitry for Reducing interference.
* Two Squelch Control Knobs (One for Each Channel) at the Rear Panel.
* Removable Antennas.
* LCD Display Panels and Computerized Numerical Control.
Carrier Frequency Range: UHF Band
Frequency Stability: 10 ppm
Receiving Sensitivity: -105 dBm (S/N: 12 dB)
S/N Ratio: > 105 dB.
T.H.D. : < 1%
Audio Output: ¼” (0 – 360mV @ 3K Ohms
XLR (0 – 24mV @ 600 Ohms)