Audio-Technica ATW-1322 System 10 PRO Rack-Mount Digital Dual Handheld Mic System (2.4 GHz)
This great wireless system ships direct from Audio-Technica and is typically not in stock at the Smyrna store. Choose free shipping to your billing address or free store pickup for delivery in 3-4 business days.
The Audio-Technica ATW-1322 System 10 PRO is a dual-channel digital wireless handheld microphone system featuring a half-rack ATW-RC13 receiver chassis equipped with two ATW-RU13 receiver units. It is well suited for rackmounting in portable flight cases or for permanent installations in educational facilities, conference rooms, small to mid-sized venues, and houses of worship as well as broadcast studios.
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Automatic frequency selection and three levels of diversity reception provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
- For Two Presenters or Performers
- 2 x Hypercardioid Handheld Mics
- Receiver Link for Multichannel Setup
- 2 x Triple-Diversity Rackmount Receivers
The ATW-1322 includes two handheld transmitters with an integrated hypercardioid microphone capsules. The transmitters provide up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 200'. Up to 10 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
The receiver units can be removed from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328' away, connected via an Ethernet cable), for more reliable reception. Up to five chassis can be linked using RJ12 cables, creating a stable environment in which up to 10 receiver units working together, with all receiving, transmitting, and with frequency allocation coordinated to prevent audio dropouts.
Clear Speech with Digital Audio and Two Handheld Hypercardioid Mics
- The System 10 PRO offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
- Each of the two rugged handheld transmitters features an integrated dynamic microphone capsule that delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility.
- The mic's hypercardioid polar pattern tightly focuses audio capture on the subject directly in front of the mic, minimizing background noise and feedback.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to OperateAutomatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Rugged Receiver Chassis
- The durable half-rack receiver chassis houses both receiver units and can be mounted alone using the included mounting brackets and screws. Two chassis can be mounted side-by-side using the included joining plate, allowing four wireless mic channels to occupy a single 19" rackspace for a compact multichannel installation.
- The chassis' front-panel display provides visual status information including RF signal level and the transmitter's battery life, along with a 3-color audio-level LED and a Pair LED.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as output level controls and ground-lift switchs to help eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops.
Two Versatile Receiver Units
- Each receiver unit features two removable antennas.
- A 1/4"-20 thread allows for mounting each unit to a bracket, stand, and other fixture. The units can also be permanently wall mounted using the included receiver unit holders.
Two Lightweight Handheld Transmitters
- The transmitters are housed in lightweight, plastic chassis.
- An internal input trim control can be set—using the included screwdriver—to match the volume of your speaker or vocalist for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- Up to 10 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
Three Levels of Diversity Assurance to Avoid Dropouts
Triple Diversity Reception Maximizes Wireless Signal Integrity
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.