Brandenburg EURO Series Violin Outfit, Romania, 4/4
Born of our long association with one of Europe's premier string manufacturer, Brandenburg EURO instruments reflect the tradition of precise Romanian craftsmanship and design. Each instrument is solid carved with aged materials for superior tone, and handcrafted in attractive, seasoned tonewoods for both beauty and stability.
To perform to its potential, each instrument is set up with quality components and properly shop adjusted by us to ensure comfort and playability, as well as optimize performance. Brandenburg instruments remain a popular choice for students and educators alike, as an instrument not only pleasing to the eye, but reliable in both form and function as well.
- Neck Material: Solid carved European Maple
- Top Material: Solid carved European Spruce
- Side/Back Material: Solid carved European Maple
- Pegs: Ebony
- Nut: Ebony
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Bridge: German Rock Maple
- Tailpiece: Wittner-style with integrated, smooth adjusters
- Endpin: Ebony
- Chinrest: Dresden model (ebonite)
- Finish: Spirit varnish, satin
- Strings: D'Addario Prelude
- Case: V100 shaped lightweight
- Bow: Round stick brazilwood with horsehair
All string instruments are set up and put in playing condition in our Smyrna shop in the Voss-style. All bridges are milled to specifications set by MENC and we are happy to make free adjustments if your teacher has specific recommendations for you.
Compare to Tonarelli, Yamaha, and Mandarin Strings violins that cost double - you will love this instrument.
Call or click to order today, these are available in limited quantities.