Brandenburg VN-1150 Capri Flamed Violin Outfit, 4/4
Excellent quality for the student violinist. Compare to Yamaha violins at $1000+ and our Brandenburg wins.
Fully hand-carved, the VN-1150 violin's spruce top and maple neck, back, and sides are carefully seasoned and aged a minimum of five years or more and feature premium ebony fittings not found on most instruments in its price range. The VN-1150 also includes upgraded D'Addario Helicore strings, a black fiberglass bow, and a deluxe case - perfect for standing up to classroom wear and tear. Shop-adjusted by Voss-trained professionals here in our shop, the violin meets and exceeds MENC standards, and it's backed by Dirt Cheep's 5-year warranty covering workmanship issues with the instrument, bow, and case.
- Top: 5+ years aged spruce
- Bottom: 5+ years aged maple (2-piece back)
- Finish: Poly varnish, hand-applied
- Setup: Professional adjustment to meet and exceed MENC standards, right here in our shop
- Size: 4/4 (3/4 and 1/2 are available by special order, usually 5 days for delivery)
- Warranty: DC 5-year warranty covers any workmanship issues towards the instrument, bow and case
- Deluxe case with shoulder strap
- Black fiberglass bow
- D'Addario Helicore strings, a $60 upgrade!