CAD - MH210 - Closed-Back Studio Headphones - Black
The CAD Audio MH210 is a closed back, circumaural, precision-built studio headphone. The MH210 is equipped with 40mm neodymium drivers offering extended frequency response while delivering powerful sound. Ultra-soft leather earpads outfitted with high-density memory foam provide hours of fatigue-free listening comfort. The MH210 is an essential tool for enhanced studio performance and a vital accessory for the professional musician.
CAD Audio MH210 Closed Back Studio Headphones Features:
- High-output 40mm neodymium drivers deliver powerful sound.
- Extended frequency response provide detail and clarity
- High-quality construction ensures years of durability
- Leather earpads contain high density memory foam for enhanced comfort
CAD Audio MH210 Closed Back Studio Headphones Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 15Hz-22kHz
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Driver: 40mm Neodymium
- Impedance: 38 Ohms
- Power Handling: 1000 mW