Evans Genera HD Dry Drum Head, 13 Inch
- TWO PLIES OF FILM – The 13” Evans Genera HD Dry coated snare drum head is made using two plies of film, a 5mil outer ply and a 7.5mil inner ply, that yields an aggressive rimshot and balanced response.
- VENT HOLES – The HD Dry features small precision-drilled vent holes around the edge of the drum head that eliminate stray harmonics, control sustain and tighten the sound.
- OVERTONE CONTROL – A 2mil overtone control ring on the underside "floats" with the head, eliminating excessive overtones and controlling sustain. This snare drum head barks live yet is ideal for the studio.
- LEVEL 360 TECHNOLOGY – A Level 360 collar allows the white snare drum head to seat itself properly and in turn provides a head that is easier to tune and a wider tonal range for a sound that is studio ready.
- MADE IN THE USA - For over 60 years, Evans has been a pioneer in drum head manufacturing and design. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA to the most stringent quality controls in the industry.