Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Pack (2nd Generation)
- 2-Input / 2-Output Interface
- Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Phantom Power
- CM25 Condenser Mic & Stand Clip
- 10' Mic Cable
- 24-Bit/192 kHz
- USB Bus-Powered
- Includes DAWs & Software Bundle
- Mac OS X, Windows
Now in its second generation, Focusrite's Scarlett Solo Studio Pack provides an interface, headphones, a large-diaphragm condenser microphone, a 10' microphone cable, and a microphone clip—indeed, everything you'd need to start recording music right away, minus the computer. With the included software, it is also possible to mix and master your guitar, vocals, bass, or other instruments directly within your computer, thereby achieving a finalized recording.
At the heart of this studio setup is Focusrite's second-generation Solo interface which offers a low-noise, high-headroom Scarlett preamp for recording, as well as a dedicated line/instrument input, a headphone output, unbalanced RCA outputs for stereo connection, and Mac or Windows connectivity via the USB port. The interface also boasts a round-trip latency of 2.74 ms at 96 kHz, making it possible to monitor recordings made through DSP in real time. The CM25 MkII is a large-diaphragm condenser microphone and comes with a microphone cable and clip. Closed-back studio headphones round out the hardware complement.
An included Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative pack is enhanced by a suite of Focusrite Scarlett plug-ins, a set of tools that include compression, EQ, gating, and reverb. The Novation Bass Station software synthesizer can be used to add bass or melody, and a sample pack from Loopmasters contains drum loops and sound effects. Ableton Live is included to boot.
Focusrite's Red Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, and VST) delivers modules based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware. Also included in this bundle is the Softube Time and Tone Pack for further sonic exploration within your chosen DAW.
- Studio-quality recording package for your Mac or Windows computer with everything needed to make professional recordings with a laptop or desktop computer (computer not included)
- Audio interface employs a Scarlett microphone pre-amp—replete with 48V phantom power—and an instrument/line input
- 24-bit performance at up to 192 kHz sampling
- LED "halos" around the input knobs show green when the levels are correct and red if too loud
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite (AAX, Audio Units, VST) delivers accurately modeled plug-ins based on the classic Focusrite Red 2 EQ and Red 3 Compressor hardware
- Includes additional plug-ins and loops
- Bus power means no external power supply, making the package totally portable - transport the studio in a backpack to a rehearsal space or venue with no need to plug into the mains
CM25 MkII Microphone
- Large-diaphragm condenser microphone
- Includes 10-foot (3-meter) red cable
- Microphone-stand adapter
HP60 MkII Headphones
- Reference-quality headphones
- Closed-back design to prevent audio spill when recording