Guild D-240E Limited Dreadnought, Flamed Mahogany B/S, Natural
- Includes Guild D-240E LTD Dreadnought Archback Acoustic-Electric Guitar, Guild Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
- Solid Spruce Top for a Meaty Tone and Dynamic Response
- Exotic Flamed Mahogany Back and Sides with A Slim C Shaped Mahogany Neck
- The D-240E Also Features the Guild / Fishman AP-1 Preamp System with Sonicore Pickup For Easy Control While Amplifying Your Signal For Use In Stage Or Studio
- Other Features Include A Pau Ferro Fingerboard And Bridge, Bone Nut And Saddle, Pearloid Rosette, Tortoiseshell Pickguard, And An Amber-tinted Satin Polyurethane Finish
The D-240E Flamed Mahogany features the same full-bodied and powerful tone of the D-240E, but with exotic flamed mahogany back and sides and a solid spruce top for a meaty tone and dynamic response. The dreadnought shape provides guitarists with a classic acoustic sound and balanced voicing, and Guild’s historic archback design offers improved bass response and projection. The D-240E also features Guild’s AP-1 preamp system for easy control while amplifying your signal for use in stage or studio.
Other features include a Pau Ferro fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, pearloid rosette, tortoiseshell pickguard, and an amber-tinted satin polyurethane finish.