SPECIAL ORDER Guild Starfire III with Guild Vibrato Tailpiece Hollow Body Electric Guitar with Case, Black
- Arched Laminated Mahogany Top and Back, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Hollow body, Mahogany Vintage Soft "U" Shape Neck, Gloss Finish
- Guild Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Rosewood Base, Indian Rosewood Fingerboard, and Guild Vibrato Tailpiece
- 24.75" Scale Length, 1.650" Nut Width, Guild LB-1 "Little Bucker" Neck and Bridge Pickups
- Includes: TKL Deluxe Hard-shell Case
The Starfire III marks the welcome return of a highly popular semi-hollow Guild classic. With its graceful single Florentine cutaway and thinline body, the original Starfire III was prized by many guitarists from the mid-1960s onward for its incomparable tone and feel. Premium features include arched mahogany top and back with mahogany sides, and mahogany neck with an Indian rosewood fingerboard. This model features Guild’s Tune-O-matic bridge with a rosewood base, and Guild Vibrato Tailpiece. The Starfire III includes dual LB-1 Little Bucker pickups, replicas of Guild’s original smaller size humbucking pickups.
Starfire III Full Specs
Fully hollow body design with single Florentine cutaway, arched mahogany top and back, mahogany sides, Indian rosewood fingerboard, 1-piece mahogany neck, 1.65 inch nut width, 24.75 inch scale length, Tune-O-Matic bridge with rosewood base, dual LB-1 Little Bucker pickups, Guild Vibrato Tailpiece, ivory binding with black/white purfling, high gloss polyurethane finish in Cherry Red, D’Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium/Blues-Jazz Rock, (.011-.049 Gauges). Includes Guild hardshell case.