KRK 10s - 10" 150W Powered Subwoofer
The 10s 10" 150W Powered Subwoofer from KRK Systems adds powerful and punchy low-range frequencies to your nearfield monitor setup. It can be used for mixing in a 2.1 or a 5.1 surround environment, or just upgrading the low-frequency extension of your existing monitors.
This compact subwoofer is the perfect complement to KRK's Rokit and VXT monitors or any other 4 to 8" studio monitor. The front-firing bass port and KRK's trademark yellow glass-aramid composite woofer ensure accurate and powerful low-end punch. With its bypass feature (requires optional footswitch) and sweepable 50-130 Hz low-pass filter, the subwoofer will make any monitor system sound great.
- New curved design and custom color matches KRK ROKIT and VXT monitors
- Protective steel-front grille provides protection
- Power LED provides visual indication of unit's status
- Bypass footswitch allows for checking mixes with and without subwoofer (footswitch available separately)
- Integrated crossover matches any main speaker system
- Ground lift switch tames ground loops
- Radically curved front-baffle design offers amazing performance
- Front-firing port provides low-frequency extension without boundary coupling
- Scientifically designed front-firing port reduces wall coupling and port turbulence
- Powerful bass reinforcement with KRK's trademark yellow-cone glass-aramid woofer