LD Systems HPA6 Rack Mountable 6-Channel Headphone Amplifier
The LD Systems HPA6 is a highly flexible 1U 19“ rack format headphone amplifier with 6 fully independent channels and comprehensive features for a wide range of professional audio monitoring applications.
Each channel provides a 6.3 mm TRS headphone output on the front panel with level control, mono/stereo switching, discrete left/right muting, and a 6.3 mm TRS Aux input with Main/Aux balance control for mixing in further signal sources. Four-segment LED meters permit visual output level monitoring, and two 6.3 mm TRS outputs per channel on the rear allow for connecting a total of 18 headphones.
The HPA 6’s main section features a master level control with eight-segment LED metering and 6.3 mm TRS input to mix in an additional source with all channels. The rear panel provides the main stereo inputs on balanced XLR and 6.3 mm TRS connectors and stereo outputs for daisy chaining multiple units.
- Six Independent High-Power Headphone Amplifier Channels
- Dual Function Balance/Mix Control per Channel
- Front Panel Stereo Aux Input for each Channel
- Multiple Monitoring Settings per Channel
- Individual Output Level Control per Channel
- Precision Four Segment LED Metering Per Channel
- Master Volume Control w/ Eight Segment LED Metering
- Front Panel Direct In Jack
- One Front and Two Rear Mounted Headphone Jacks per Channel
- Connects and Drives up to 18 Headphones Simultaneously
- XLR and 1/4″ Main Inputs and Outputs
- Parallel Main Outputs for Multiple Unit Use