LD Systems Stinger 15A G3 15" Active Powered Speaker
The LD Systems Stinger 15 A G3 powered speaker is engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day. With its multi-purpose bass reflex construction and carefully contoured, user-friendly presets it is equally suitable for full-range, satellite or floor monitor applications. The Stinger 15A G3 is powered by high-efficiency Class D amplification with a mighty 500 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 15” woofer and BMS compression driver delivering extended low frequency response and smooth, crisp highs. The HF waveguide has been designed using BEM, the numerical modeling of sound radiation and propagation. It reduces floor and ceiling reflections, effectively eliminates side lobes and achieves a controlled uniform coverage pattern.
The Stinger 15A G3 incorporates LD Systems’ proprietary DynX® DSP technology to ensure top-level performance with maximum clarity and punch at all times. Processing includes crossover and multi-band limiter functions for accurate time alignment and pristine, distortion-free audio. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the enclosure is made of rigid birch ply and coated with ultra-tough Polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, Dual-Tilt pole receptacle, multiple suspension points and ergonomic handles the Stinger is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitates live and installed applications.
At A Glance
- Active 15" 2-way bass-reflex PA speaker
- 133 dB max. SPL and 500-watt RMS performance with a highly-efficient digital amplifier
- Perfect all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
- Practical presets for fast and user-specific frequency tuningHomogeneous dispersion pattern thanks to a BEM-optimised tweeter wave guide
- 15" custom woofer and BMS tweeter driver
- Distortion-free sound at even maximum volumes, thanks to DynX® DSP technology
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output
- 15 mm birch plywood housing with ultra-robust polyurea coating and M10 rigging points
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- .36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle
- Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport