LD Systems STINGER SUB 18 A G3 Active Subwoofer
Engineered for rock-solid reliability day in, day out this active subwoofer is a truly professional performer. With built-in presets for quick system integration and a variety of cardioid array configurations it is completely user-friendly. The Stinger® SUB 18 A G3 is powered by high-efficiency Class D amplification with a giant 800 watts RMS output. It drives a custom designed 18" woofer delivering a huge bottom end with terrific punch and excellent definition.
The Stinger SUB 18 A G3 incorporates LD Systems' proprietary DynX® DSP technology to ensure top-level performance and pristine, distortion-free bass reproduction at all times. Designed to be a real workhorse throughout, the well-braced bass reflex enclosure is constructed for horizontal and vertical orientation. It is made of rigid 18 mm birch ply and coated with ultra-tough polyurea for extraordinary strength and durability. Sporting a steel front grille, M20 threaded pole insert, stacking recesses and ergonomic handles the Stinger® 18 A G3 is an attractively priced choice for truly professional sound reinforcement. A large selection of accessories facilitates live and installed applications.
- Active 18" bass reflex PA subwoofer
- High-efficiency 800 watts RMS digital power stage and 135 dB max. SPL
- 18" custom design woofer for extended low end down to 35 Hz
- DynX® DSP technology for distortion-free performance
- 80, 100 and 120 Hz low pass presets
- Cardioid subwoofer array presets
- Horizontal or vertical placement
- 18 mm birch ply cabinet with ultra rugged polyurea finish
- Ergonomic handles and stacking recesses for easy transport and setup
- Shock-resistant front grill provides maximum speaker protection
- Insert for M20 threaded poles
- Smart transport accessories