Lewitt LCT-240 Pro Condenser Microphone, White
An extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone, the Lewitt LCT 240 PRO (White) is designed for anyone and everyone who's eager to take the next step up in professional recording. It's equipped with a high-performance condenser capsule, enabling clean, modern, and detailed recordings. To achieve an intimate and direct sound, especially on vocals, Lewitt has added a boost on the airy frequencies. This particular model's sturdy, compact, and streamlined housing comes in chilly white. Prepare yourself for fantastic results on vocals, acoustic instruments, amplifiers, drums, piano, etc. - at home, in the studio, and on stage - quick and uncomplicated.
Lewitt LCT 240 PRO (White) Includes:
- LCT 240 PRO microphone (white)
- Mic mount (DTP 40 Mts)
- Leatherette bag (DTP 40 Lb)
- Windscreen (LCT 40 Wx)
Lewitt LCT 240 PRO (White) Features:
- Condenser technology: Condenser microphones are much more sensitive to sound than dynamic microphones, boosting the "airy" frequencies for intimate and direct-sounding vocal recordings.
- Fantastic sound - on all sound sources: Lewitt set the goal with this model to design a microphone that delivers great sound for a wide range of applications. Whatever you record, you'll accomplish professional results; fast and uncomplicated.
- Handles even the highest sound pressure levels (SPLs): With the LCT 240 PRO microphone, you're always on the safe side—whether you want to record your tube amp at high volumes, drums, saxophone, or other instruments that produce high sound pressure levels; it can handle ear-shattering SPLs, and is able to reproduce every sound source in a clear, precise way at any volume.
- Other features
- Extremely versatile cardioid condenser microphone
- The ideal entry to professional recording… everything!
- Typically nuanced and transparent LEWITT sound with first-class transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern, easy handling in a rugged and compact housing
- Designed for anyone who's looking to take the next step towards professional recording
Lewitt LCT 240 PRO (White) Specifications:
- Manufacturer #: AMS-LCT-240-PRO-WHT
- Type: Condenser, permanently polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Transducer Ø: 0.67" (17mm)
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 16.7 mV/Pa, -35.5 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 19 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 142 dBSPL
- Dynamic range: 123 dB (A)
- Internal impedance: 100-ohms
- Rated load impedance: 1 kOhm
- Supply voltage: 48 V +/- 4 V
- Current consumption: 3.1 mA
- Connector: Gold-plated 3-pin XLR
- Dimensions: 5.43: x 2.04" x 1.42" (138 x 52 x 36mm)
- Net weight: 10.9 oz (310 g)