Line 6 Spider V 30 MkII 8" Modeling Combo Amplifier
The Line 6 Spider V 30 MkII is a 30W 1x8" guitar amplifier that models classic amp heads, cabinets, and effects, providing them all in a portable combo amp designed for lessons, home practice, and recording. You'll find 128 presets, powerful app control, and two speaker modes to optimize the sound for different sources.
Practice with the built-in metronome, write riffs to the onboard drum loops, or connect your smartphone to the 3.5mm aux input to jam along with your favorite songs. A 3.5mm headphone jack mutes the speaker, allowing for silent practice, though it also can serve as an analog direct output for recording.
Digital recording is made possible via the amp's USB ports, which also enable tone editing and updates from your iOS/Android mobile device or Mac/Windows computer. Customize presets via the free Spider V Remote app and trade presets with members of the Spider V community through the CustomTone website.
- 30 watts of power
- 8" speaker and a tweeter
- New Classic Speaker mode provides an organic sound and feel
- Full-Range Speaker mode for acoustic guitar and jam track playback
- 78 amp models, 23 cabinet models, and 101 effect models
- 128 presets featuring a variety of classic and modern tones
- Built-in tuner, metronome, and jam-along drum loops
- Drive, bass, mid, treble, and channel volume controls
- Compressor, reverb, and three assignable Smart FX per preset
- Smart FX include dynamics, drives, modulation, delay, and pitch/synth
- Manage presets via Spider V Remote app
- USB Type-A and USB Type-B ports for recording and tone editing
- Compatible with FBV 3 foot controller (available separately)
- Tap tempo function