MINT Miktek C7 Large Diaphragm Multipattern FET Condenser Microphone
Dead mint C7 with original hard case, original wooden mic case, key for the case, and OEM shock mount. Tests perfectly, zero issues. Save with our premium used gear.
The Miktek C7 Large Diaphragm FET Condenser Microphone is a professional studio recording microphone, well suited for capturing vocals, amplifier cabinets and the gamut of instruments. The C7 features Miktek's dual 1-inch capsule which yields switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-8 polar patterns, making it a workhorse for any recording scenario.
Its AMI T7 transformer output stage provides clean audio output without noise and coloration. There is a -10dB pad switch for maximizing headroom when capturing transient signals. A switchable high-pass filter eliminates low frequency noise due to ambiance, proximity effect, etc. The C7 is delivered in a wood microphone box, enclosed in an aluminum road case with a swivel mount and shockmount.
Miktek C7 Features
- MK7 Dual 1-inch Capsule 5-micron mylar, evaporated gold diaphragms
- Cardioid, omnidirectional and Bi-directional (figure 8) patterns
- High-pass filter & -10dB pad switches
- Variable capsule bias voltage: 48 - 60v
- AMI T7 Transformer
- Individual serialized frequency response graph
- Wood presentation case with swivel-mount, shock-mount and rugged aluminum carrying case