PreSonus Studio 24c 2x2 USB Type-C Audio/MIDI Interface
- Bus-Powered USB Type-C Interface
- XMAX-L Solid-State Microphone Preamps
- Up to 24-Bit / 192 kHz Resolution
- 2 x XLR-1/4" Mic/Instrument/Line Inputs
- 2 x Balanced 1/4" Main Outputs
- 1/4" Stereo Headphone Jack
- Dedicated Headphone & Main Output Levels
- Rear-Panel MIDI I/O
- Includes DAW Software & Plug-In Suite
- Includes USB Cables for legacy and upcoming computers
The PreSonus Studio 24c is a 2x2 USB Type-C audio/MIDI interface offering high-resolution conversion and a powerful software package for vocalists, musicians, and podcasters in home or project studios and in mobile setups. Connect mic-, instrument-, or line-level sources via two XLR-1/4" combo inputs, each utilizing its own gain control and XMAX-L solid-state mic preamp with selectable phantom power. Operate at up to 24-bit / 192 kHz resolution without sacrificing channel count or interface functionality.
Dedicated controls for headphone and main output levels feed the 1/4" outputs, which easily accommodate a set of headphones and a pair of active monitors. 5-pin MIDI I/O jacks on the rear panel allow simple hookup of a MIDI controller, synthesizer, or sound module.
The bus-powered Studio 24c includes USB cables for easy connectivity to your compatible macOS- or Windows-equipped computer. Also supplied is a software bundle featuring the Studio One Artist DAW and the Studio Magic plug-in suite—a slew of creative tools for producers, engineers, songwriters, and more.