SE Electronics V3 All Purpose Handheld Microphone Cardiod
This fine mic ships directly from the manufacturer and is typically not in stock at the Smyrna store. Expect delivery in 4-5 business days.
The sE Electronics V3 is a dynamic handheld microphone with a cardioid polar pattern, primarily designed for singers who perform anywhere outside the studio. Featuring neodymium magnets, tight production tolerances, and high-end workmanship, it delivers a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument, with great consistency.
The V3 is equipped with an internal windscreen which helps reduce unwanted wind noise and plosive pops. The integrated shock mount decouples the capsule from mechanical vibrations, providing exceptionally low handling noise and letting you move around on stage without fear of rumbles, pops, or anything other than your voice coming through.
The mic's all-metal construction, stainless spring steel mesh grille, and gold-plated XLR contacts offer effective protection from the rigors of live performance.
- Handheld dynamic microphone, custom-developed for a smooth, natural sound on any voice or instrument
- Cardioid capsule design helps isolate your voice from other on-stage sounds, ensuring plenty of gain before feedback
- Road-ready, all-metal design with zinc alloy chassis
- Spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for reliability
- The beveled edge around the grille prevents the mic from rolling around
- Gold-plated XLR connector ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection
- Internal red windscreen reduces unwanted wind noise and plosive pops (spare black windscreen included)
- Neodymium magnets ensure sensitivity, superior sound quality, and consistency
- Proprietary integrated shock mount decouples the capsule from mechanical vibration, providing low handling noise