Selmer AS400 Alto Saxophone, Rose Brass Neck, Double Bracing, Angled Stack
- Rose brass neck for a warm, rich tone
- Full rib design for a full sound
- Angled stack for easier reach and playability
- Double bracing to ensure seating of the pad
- Full outfit includes a hard case and factory mouthpiece
400 Series saxophones from Selmer will help you play like a pro right from the start. Why does Selmer hype this horn like that? Because it is specifically designed for the advancing student to cascade into the lower register and blow as easy as the top end, that's why. This horn plays like a sax that's much more expensive, and together with the custom rose brass neck for added warmth, the tone is simply incredible.
Want to sound better automatically? Buy this saxophone and not only feel, but immediately hear the difference. Selmer is the brand all others copy for a reason.