Selmer TB711 Prelude Bb Lacquered Student Tenor Trombone Outfit
80% of kids who start band play for 2 years. Compared to the high rental cost at other stores, this quality horn saves you $500 over two years. How's that for a hookup?
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our high-quality trombone outfit costs less than renting
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- When you are finished using the trombone you have a Guaranteed Trade-In so that you can upgrade or switch instruments at any time
What you get with this purchase:
- Our best-selling Selmer Prelude Trombone, fully inspected and ready to play
- A really nice hard case...really
- 12C mouthpiece
- A one-year manufacturer's warranty that covers how the horn is made
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost. Service on a student trombone averages $55 per visit
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered.
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the next two years. If the player is doing so well that it's time for a Level 2 "step-up" instrument, we'll give you 100% of the purchase price of the trombone back as a trade-in credit. That's right: we reward success.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .509"
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
- Bell: 8"
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Lightweight
- Handslide Material: Nickel Silver
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Durable Lacquer Finish; Sturdy Bracing
- Case: Plastic Case
- Mouthpiece: 12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Fantastic beginner trombone featuring durable construction.
The Prelude TB711 Series Student Trombone is a great choice for the beginning player. The TB711 features a .509" medium bore for easy tone production, and a yellow brass bell designed for excellent projection and resonance. The Prelude has a durable finish to stand up to the use by younger players. The Prelude TB701 Series Student Trombone includes a case and mouthpiece.