Shure SLX14 Instrument Wireless System, (J3/572 - 596MHz)
The Shure SLX14 is a rackmount wireless guitar system that brings reliable transmission and high-quality audio to guitar and bass players. Fast to set up and easy to operate, it is suitable for playing in medium-sized venues including concert stages, houses of worship, theaters, and clubs.
The SLX14 features a half-rack receiver housed in a rugged, full-metal chassis. It utilizes Predictive Switching Diversity to protect the transmission from RF interference. The receiver's auto-scan function searches a 24 MHz UHF tuning range with 960 selectable frequencies available, seeking out a clean, interference-free channel, even when operating multiple systems simultaneously.
This configuration comes with a WA302 guitar/bass locking cable, which safely connects your instrument to the lightweight bodypack transmitter. The transmitter provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries, with a fixed 30mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. Up to 12 wireless mics can operate simultaneously in the same space.
Fast Setup and Reliable PerformanceSystem
- Auto-scan instantly locates a clear, interference-free channel for safe transmission
- Predictive diversity technology uses a microprocessor to switch antennas before dropouts occur, greatly improving reception
- Shure’s patented Audio Reference Companding delivers crystal-clear audio with a 45 Hz to 15 kHz frequency response
- Automatically synchronize the frequency between the transmitter and the receiver via the easily accessible infrared (IR) port
- A three–position gain switch allows you to adjust the input level
- Two AA batteries (included) provide up to 8 hours of continuous use
- Power switch doubles as mute switch with quick press
- Frequency, power, and mute lockout
- Backlit LCD shows group, channel, battery, and lockout status
- TA4M 4-pin input jack
- Lightweight design with molded ABS housing
- Detachable 1/4 wave antennas
- Multifunction, backlit LCD showing group, channel, frequency, transmitter battery strength, and locked/unlocked status
- The back panel houses a balanced XLR mic-level output as well as an unbalanced 1/4" instrument-level output
- Volume control is located on the rear of the unit
- Frequency and power lockout
- Rugged metal construction
Gig-Worthy WA302 Instrument Cable
- The 2.5' long WA302 instrument cable connects the 1/4" output of your guitar or bass to the bodypack transmitter's locking TA4M input.
Improve Your Wireless Performance
- Adding UA874 active antennas or PA805 passive antennas increases the range of your system and offers increased protection against interference.
- The UA844+ antenna distribution system (available separately) lets you stretch the power of your antenna pairs, giving you more on-air channels in less setup time.
Add Functionality to Your SystemShure offers a variety of headset, instrument, and handheld microphone options to adapt your SLX system as your needs evolve.
- The WL184 supercardioid lavalier mic offers a narrower, feedback-resistant pickup pattern for louder events
- The discrete MX153 sub-miniature earset mic provides exceptional clarity in spoken word applications
- The PGA31 is a comfortable, durable headset microphone for active performance
- Instrumentalists can attach the WB98H/C flexible gooseneck instrument microphone for brass, woodwind, and percussion applications
- The SLX2 handheld transmitter is available with different mic capsules for presenters and performers who prefer the flexibility of a handheld microphone
UPC: 042406120807In the Box
- Shure SLX14 Wireless Guitar System (J3: 572 to 596 MHz)
- Shure SLX4 Wireless Receiver (J3: 572 to 596 MHz)
- Shure SLX1 Wireless Bodypack Transmitter (J3: 572 to 596 MHz)
- Shure WA302 1/4" Instrument to TA4F Cable for Shure Bodypack Transmitters (2.5')
- 2 x 1/4 Wave Antennas
- Rackmount Hardware
- 4 x Protective Bumpers with Screws
- Shure PS24US Power Supply for Select Wireless Receivers
- 2 x AA Batteries
- Limited 2-Year Warranty