Shure SLX2 Handheld Wireless UHF Transmitter with SM58 Microphone (J3: 572 to 596 MHz)
This item ships directly from the manufacturer and is not in stock at our Smyrna store. Orders usually arrive in 3-4 business days for store pick up or delivery to you.
The Shure SLX2 Handheld Wireless UHF Transmitter is designed for use with the Shure SLX4 wireless receiver. The transmitter is available with various Shure microphone capsules, providing a variety of signal response characteristics and pickup patterns. The transmitter features a comprehensive display with timeout function. Two AA size batteries provides up to 8 hours of power.
This handheld transmitter features the SM58 capsule which utilizes a cardioid polar pattern to effectively isolate the main sound source and minimize unwanted background noise.
- For Sound Reinforcement Applications
- Tailored for Vocals
- Backlit LCD Display
- Compatible with FP Series
- Automatic Transmitter Setup
- Backlit LCD with timeout feature
- Frequency and power lockout
- 3-segment battery fuel gauge
- 2 x AA batteries (included) provide 8 hours of continuous use
SM58 Vocal Microphone
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-offUniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shockmount system cuts down handling noise
- Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180°
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
- Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic