Shure SM63 Omni-Directional Handheld Dynamic Microphone, Champagne
This fine microphone ships direct from Shure and is typically not in stock at the Smyrna store. Choose free shipping or free store pickup for delivery typically in 3-4 business days.
Elegant yet rugged, the high-output Shure SM63 Omnidirectional Dynamic Microphone, in champagne finish, is designed for professional applications where performance and appearance are critical. Its smooth, wide frequency response is tailored for optimum speech intelligibility, and includes a controlled low frequency roll-off for reduced pickup of stand and wind noise. A built-in humbucking coil makes the microphone virtually immune to strong hum fields, such as those produced by studio lighting.
- High output, low impedance
- 80 to 20,000 Hz frequency response tailored for optimum speech intelligibility
- Low frequency roll-off and built-in shockmount for reduced handling noise and stand vibration pickup
- Humbucking coil for virtual immunity to strong electromagnetic hum fields
- Exceptionally rugged VERAFLEX grille resists damage from drops and is immune to rust, corrosion, and moisture
- Built-in pop filter that suppresses breath and wind noise
- Excellent balance and feel for handheld use
- Supplied snap-in stand adapter
- Sleek, handsome appearance looks good on stage, screen, and television