Strauss Trumpet Super Saver Cleaning Kit
Everything you'll need to keep your trumpet nice and clean!
It is widely advised by teachers, professionals, and repairmen to clean your instrument after every practice and concert. Cleaning an instrument not only helps to keep it looking nice but it will also keep it sounding and playing it's best. Thorough cleaning will reduce the yearly cost of repairs and will help retain the value of an instrument for when it's time to trade in for a step-up horn.
- Lightning Fast Oil - keep your pistons moving freely and easy to play
- Lacquer Polishing Cloth - keep your lacquer finish clean and shiny
- Trumpet Snake - clean in the hard to reach tubing deep inside the horn
- Mouthpiece Brush - keep your mouthpiece nice and fresh
- Tuning Slide Grease - keep tunning slides easy to tune on the fly
- Valve Brush - clean grime and build-up out of your valves
- ID Tag
- Cleaning & Case Pamphlet