TASCAM DR-100mkIII Handheld Linear PCM Recorder Recorder
Road-ready, studio-quality 192kHz/24-bit compatible Linear PCM Recorder
TASCAM’s top-of-the-line Handheld Digital Recorder, the DR-100mkIII boasts a signal-to-noise ratio exceeding 100dB, delivering the best audio performance in the history of TASCAM portable stereo recorders. Designed to meet the needs of the most demanding audio designers and engineers, this new model combines robust reliability, an updated user interface and studio quality sonic performance to deliver a truly breathtaking audio experience.
• Linear PCM recorder that supports 192kHz/24-bit resolution
• Uses SD/SDHC/SDXC cards as recording media
• Two types of stereo microphones—directional and omnidirectional—allow high-quality stereo recording
• Various input jacks support diverse applications• XLR/TRS combo jacks that support +4dBu line level and +48V phantom power enable the connection of external mics and devices
• 20dB headroom for both mic and line inputs
• Dual ADC function improves signal-to-noise performance using two AD converters
• Power-on recording function can start recording immediately after starting up.
• Dual level recording function allows two files to be recorded at different levels
• Dual format recording function allows recording with two different formats
• Continuous operation for extended times is possible by using the built-in battery and AA batteries together