TC-Helicon Mic Mechanic 2 - Battery Powered
- Ultra-simple vocal effects stompbox with reverb, echo and pitch correction
- Gives you flexible, creative control in a battery-powered format
- Vocally tuned reverb places your voice in the perfect musical space
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- Timed repeats of your vocal add interest at just the right moment
- Effortless auto-chromatic pitch correction helps you sing in tune
In the studio, top-shelf effects processors enhance your voice, providing the depth, warmth, and nuance that make you the undeniable star of the show. But top-shelf gear comes with a hefty price tag and typically requires an engineer to get it right; that is... until now! Like a professional audio engineer in-a-box, MIC MECHANIC 2 delivers your vocal in all its glory, with the perfect selection of studio-grade effects. Thanks to its built-in reverb, echo, pitch correction, and Adaptive Tone, MIC MECHANIC 2 puts all the magic right at your feet in a single and affordable stompbox – and it's so easy to use.
MIC MECHANIC 2’s Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser, and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
Reverb and echo effects simulate adding physical space to your sound, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. From the ambience of a small room to the echo of a massive cave, MIC MECHANIC 2’s vocally tuned reverb/echo settings always bring out the best in your voice.