Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition (Desktop/Win)
Ready for cranking out tracks at home or on the road with your Windows computer, the Universal Audio Apollo Solo USB Heritage Edition desktop 2x4 USB 3.0 Type-C audio interface combines the sound, feel, and flow of analog studio recording with SOLO Core real-time UAD processing and a hearty bundle of 25 stellar UAD plug-ins.
Furnished with studio-class 24-bit / 192 kHz conversion, the Apollo Solo USB gives musicians, producers, and songwriters the appreciable value of high-resolution recording and mixing with distortion and dynamic performance beyond its price point.
The interface features two XLR-1/4" mic/line combo inputs and a 1/4" Hi-Z input, all with Unison integration for precise UAD emulations of classic analog preamps. Impart vintage character of your choosing on microphone and instrument recordings while bypassing the unpredictable nature of old equipment.
Thanks to the switchable low-cut filter, pad, polarity inversion, 48V phantom power, and stereo linking on each analog input, you can efficiently optimize your incoming signals with straightforward buttons on the Apollo Solo USB's face. It offers a dedicated stereo monitor feed and a front-panel headphone output, plus full input and output metering capabilities.
The built-in SOLO Core processing allows you to monitor and record audio using classic analog emulations with near-zero latency. The plug-in bundle included with the Heritage Edition empowers you with 25 top-notch plug-ins ranging from vintage compressor and EQ collections to virtual guitar/bass amps and time-based processors. The included Console application provides control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings including channel-strip presets, drag-and-drop functionality, and dynamically resizable windows.
Please note, the Apollo Solo USB requires an external power supply (included) and a USB 3.0 port on your computer in order to operate. To see if your computer is compatible with the Apollo Solo USB, refer to the manufacturer website for compatibility information.
- Musicians, Producers, and Songwriters
- USB 3.0 Type-C Connectivity for Windows
- 2 Unison Mic Preamps, 1 Hi-Z Input
- 1 Headphone Out, 2 Monitor Outs
- 24-Bit / 192 kHz AD/DA
- External Power Supply / Windows Only
- 48V, High-Pass Filter, Pad, Polarity
- SOLO Core Real-Time UAD Processing
- Near-Zero Latency Performance
- 25 UAD Plug-Ins
The Heritage Edition features the same Apollo Solo USB interface found in the standard edition but with more plug-ins. The standard Apollo Solo USB includes the Realtime Analog Classics bundle (14 plug-ins) and the Heritage Edition adds 11 more plug-ins for a total of 25 revered UA-powered plug-ins.
UA Sound in a Portable Form
- Track, overdub, and mix with high-resolution AD/DA conversion and DSP-powered plug-ins
- UAD-2 SOLO Core processing for tracking through models of vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amps, with near-zero latency, and no burden on your computer’s CPU
- Unison technology nails the tone of sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres by matching the input impedance, gain-stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware
- High-speed USB 3.0 Type-C connectivity Windows computers (USB SuperSpeed cable available separately)
- Convenient desktop form factor with an external power supply
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and fast, intuitive controls; no menu-diving is required
- Free, industry-leading phone/online technical support from knowledgeable audio engineers
I/O for the Home Studio
- 2x4 audio interface with two Unison-enabled microphone preamps (via XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs), providing emulations of classic analog preamps with near-zero latency
- One front-panel Unison-enabled 1/4" Hi-Z input for direct connection of a guitar, bass, or keyboard
- Stereo 1/4" monitor output and one 1/4" headphone output, each with dedicated level control
25 Powered Plug-Ins
Includes Realtime Analog Classics plug-in bundle plus 11 additional plug-ins to complete the compressor, EQ, and preamp collections and provide another reverb (plug-ins support VST, RTAS, Audio Units, and AAX 64-bit for compatibility with all major DAWs):
- UA 610-A Tube Preamp and EQ (Vintage)
- UA 610-B Tube Preamp and EQ (Modern)
- Marshall Plexi Classic Guitar Amp
- Ampeg SVT-VR Classic Bass Amp
- UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
- UA 1176 Classic Limiter Collection (1176LN Rev E, 1176 Rev A, and 1176AE 40th Anniversary Edition)
- Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec MEQ-5 EQ (Legacy)
- Pultec Passive EQ Collection (EQP-1A, MEQ-5, and HLF-3C)
- Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
- Teletronix LA-2A Classic Leveler Collection (LA-2A Silver, LA-2A Gray, and LA-2)
- Raw Distortion
- Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
- Pure Plate Reverb
- RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler