USED Audio Technica AT3035 -Cardioid Condenser Microphone Package
This package comes complete with mic, shock mount, stand, cable and pop filter. So your ready to plug into your interface and go!
The high maximum SPL, wide dynamic range, and optimized output level of the Audio-Technica AT3035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone provide unmatched versatility. Low self-noise (12dB) makes it perfectly suited for use with sophisticated digital equipment. Extended low-frequency response gives rich, full sound. With custom shock mount for superior isolation. Features a lo-cut switch (80Hz, 12dB/octave) and a 10dB pad.
Requires phantom power.
- High maximum SPL and wide dynamic range
- Low self-noise
- Low frequency response
- Custom shockmount
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Low-cut switch and 10dB pad
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL with 10dB pad
- Noise: 12dB SPL
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3mA typical
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type