USED Brandenburg VN-880 Violin Outfit, 1/2 Size 2019 Model
Clean and inspected, this used is ideal for your beginning student. Save with our used gear!
80% of kids who start orchestra in Georgia play for 2 years. Compared to the high cost of rental at other stores, this quality violin outfit saves you $375 over that time. How's that for a hookup?
Why this is a great opportunity:
- Our high-quality Brandenburg violin outfit costs less than renting
- You can bundle ProCare with your instrument to make this our Best Deal: any and all maintenance and cleaning is included at no charge, plus complete accident protection - including full replacement
- We take trade-ins if your student continues and buy back if they don't.
What you get with this purchase:
- Our best-selling Brandenburg Violin Outfit, shop-adjusted and ready to play
- A lightweight but hard case
- Brazilwood violin bow strung with authentic Mongolian horsehair
Package with ProCare and receive:
- Complete maintenance coverage that includes any repairs, adjustments, and cleaning at no additional cost
- Complete accident protection, even if it's your fault. We will repair, replace, or refund full credit (including sales tax) so that you can choose something else. You are 100% covered
- A Guaranteed Trade-In good for the duration of the plan so you can switch instruments or upgrade at any time.
Unlike other student violins in this price range, Brandenburg violins feature a hand-carved solid spruce top, carved solid maple sides and back, and all ebony fittings. We set these violins up by hand at our shop to fit the pegs, set the soundpost, adjust the afterlength, upgrade the strings with D’Addario Preludes, and replace the tailpiece with a lightweight composite with quality adjusters. All outfits feature an authentic Mongolian horsehair brazilwood bow and a lightweight but hard carry case.
- Solid Spruce Top
- Solid Maple Back and Sides
- Ebony Pegs and Fingerboard
- Upgraded Wittner-style Lightweight Tailpiece
- Upgraded, Durable Fine Tuners
- Inlaid Purfling
- Amber Lacquer Finish (color tone may vary)
- Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and unbleached Mongolian horsehair
- Lightlear Hard Case
- Professionally adjusted bridge, soundpost, pegs, and fine tuners. Our violin is set up to educator's specification with a full Playing Guarantee, so you have time to show the orchestra teacher and get their feedback for free adjustments
*Please note that we prefer you order and choose free store pickup for these delicate violins at our store. If you need it shipped we will pack carefully and ship promptly, fully insured against damage or loss, but there will be a shipping charge. The color of the cases and tones of the instrument finish may vary.
Click or call to order today.