USED NPNG DMP-2NW 2-Channel Microphone Preamp
NPNG started building Mic Pre-Amps in 1995. Virtually all of the original units are still in use today. The occasional service requests we get are all related to mechanical damage. The circuits are robust and reliable. Built with the finest components available, the QMP4 and DMP2 will yield many years of trouble free use.
NPNG DMP-2NW Architecture
- 2 Discrete 13 Transistor Class A Op Amp Stages Per Chan.
- Discrete* 7 Transistor Front End
- Min. Gain 30dB, Max Gain 74dB (to produce ‚Äú0‚Äù VU)
- Input Attenuation ‚ÄúPAD‚Äù Variable -4 to - 40dB Range
NPNG DMP-2NW Typical Performance:
- EIN Better Than -127dB 20Hz-20kHz @ 40db Gain Unweighted
- Odd Order Harmonic Distortion @ +40dB Gain / 400Hz:
- +4dBu to + 23.8 dBu Below .001%
- Residual Noise below -89dB 20Hz to 20kHz @ 30dB Gain Unweighted
- Onset of clipping +24.4dBu
- Input Impedance 5K Balanced
- Output Impedance 600 Ohm Balanced
- Transformerless Balanced Inputs
- Balanced Outputs Using Jensen ‚ÄúHi Nickel‚Äù Transformers
- PPM Meter Ballistics
- Phase Reverse on Front End
- Sound: Extremely Deep, Wide and Dimensional .
- Inter channel Crosstalk below 85 dB 20-20KH