USED Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp
Ultimate quality and huge dynamic range!
The Trident S20 Dual Mic Preamp has an input selector that switches between mic and line or 2 mics, a great feature for instantly comparing which mic is really the best for a particular job. Switch reverses the phase of the input signal. 48V phantom power for condenser mics. Gain swing ranges from a true unity to +60dB without any pad. Variable-sweep, low-cut filter controls lows from 5Hz-200Hz that can muddy a mike. It removes stage and floor rumble, takes out subsonic interference, and improves the HF performance of the signal by the elimination of LF intermodulation distortions.
- Input selector switches between mic and line or 2 mics
- Phase reverse the input signal with one switch
- +48V phantom power for condenser mikes
- Gain swing of the pre is from true unity to +60dB without any pad
- After the pre, the variable sweep low-cut filter controls lows that can muddy a mike easily
- From 5Hz to 200Hz, remove stage or floor rumble, take out sub-sonic interference, and improve HF performance of the signal by elimination of LF