USED Universal Audio Apollo Solo Thunderbolt 3 Interface w/ Cable
Used, Tested and fully functional. Comes with cable. No software included.
Ready for cranking out tracks at home or on the road, the Universal Audio Apollo Solo Heritage Edition bus-powered desktop 2x4 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface combines the sound, feel, and flow of analog studio recording with SOLO Core real-time UAD processing The Apollo Solo is effectively UA's Arrow interface with a new finish and slightly improved audio performance, rebranded to join the Apollo series.
Furnished with studio-class 24-bit / 192 kHz conversion, the Apollo Solo gives musicians, producers, and songwriters the appreciable value of high-resolution recording and mixing with distortion and dynamic performance beyond its price point.
The interface features two XLR-1/4" mic/line combo inputs and a 1/4" Hi-Z input, all with Unison integration for precise UAD emulations of classic analog preamps. Impart vintage character of your choosing on microphone and instrument recordings while bypassing the unpredictable nature of old equipment.
Thanks to the switchable low-cut filter, pad, polarity inversion, 48V phantom power, and stereo linking on each analog input, you can efficiently optimize your incoming signals with straightforward buttons on the Apollo Solo's face. It offers a dedicated stereo monitor feed and a front-panel headphone output, plus full input and output metering capabilities.
The built-in SOLO Core processing allows you to monitor and record audio using classic analog emulations with near-zero latency. The plug-in bundle included with the Heritage Edition empowers you with 25 top-notch plug-ins ranging from vintage compressor and EQ collections to virtual guitar/bass amps and time-based processors. The included Console application provides control and recall of all interface and UAD plug-in settings including channel-strip presets, drag-and-drop functionality, and dynamically resizable windows.
Mac and Windows drivers ensure compatibility with all major DAWs including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, Ableton Live, and more. The interface also integrates seamlessly with LUNA, Universal Audio's free Mac-based, single-window recording system with unlimited track counts and full Audio Units plug-in support.
Please note, the Apollo Solo requires a powered Thunderbolt 3 port on your computer in order to operate. To see if your computer is compatible with the Apollo Solo, refer to the manufacturer website for compatibility information.
Apollo Solo vs ArrowThough the Apollo Solo is essentially a rebranded Arrow interface with a lighter finish, it does have some performance enhancements. The Apollo Solo offers improved dynamic range for the Hi-Z input (118 vs 110 dBA) and a more powerful headphone amplifier with greater dynamic range.Heritage EditionThe Heritage Edition features the same Apollo Solo interface found in the standard edition but with more plug-ins. The standard Apollo Solo includes the Realtime Analog Classics bundle (14 plug-ins) and the Heritage Edition adds 11 more plug-ins for a total of 25 revered UA-powered plug-ins.UA Sound in a Portable Form
- Track, overdub, and mix with high-resolution AD/DA conversion and DSP-powered plug-ins
- UAD-2 SOLO Core processing for tracking through models of vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amps, with near-zero latency, and no burden on your computer’s CPU
- Unison technology nails the tone of sought-after tube and solid-state mic pres by matching the input impedance, gain-stage sweet spots, and component-level circuit behaviors of the original hardware
- High-speed Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Mac and Windows computers (Thunderbolt cable available separately)
- Convenient desktop form factor with with bus powering via Thunderbolt for enhanced portability
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and fast, intuitive controls, no menu-diving required
- Free, industry-leading phone/online technical support from knowledgeable audio engineers
I/O for the Home Studio
- 2x4 audio interface with two Unison-enabled microphone preamps (via XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs), providing emulations of classic analog preamps with near-zero latency
- One front-panel Unison-enabled 1/4" Hi-Z input for direct connection of a guitar, bass, or keyboard
- Stereo 1/4" monitor output and one 1/4" headphone output, each with dedicated level control