Vincent Bach 3416HAL 61/2AL Large Shank Trombone Mouthpiece, 6 1/2
This for Large Shank Trombones.
- Medium deep cup depth
- 25.40 mm cup diameter
- Medium wide, well-rounded rim
- Requires a well-developed embouchure
- Features fine Bach craftsmanship. The same cup, throat, and backbore as No. 6 1/2AL small shank tenor trombone but with Deepa bass shank softer outer edge, quick respons
- Model No. / Depth of Cup / Approx. Cup Dia. / Rim Shape / Throat / Backbore / Description 1G / Deep / 28.00 mm
- Among the largest and most powerful bass trombone mouthpieces produced today. 1-1/4G / Deep / 27.50 mm / Medium thin, well rounded.
- 0.276" / 429 / Cup diameter is smaller than No.1G, but still very large and deep, with the sonority preferred by the modern American school. 1 - 1/4